Happy PlaceHappy Place


Home > FAQs > What items are classed as ‘personal possessions’?

What items are classed as ‘personal possessions’?

Posted on

Personal possessions are things you’d take from home on your caravanning trips. This might include clothing, toiletries and bedding. We can cover these items for touring caravan owners, but not for trailer tent and folding camper owners. Before adding such items to your caravan policy, check your home contents insurance to see if that covers you to take such items on your caravanning holidays.

Personal possessions worth over £300 and high risk items such as jewellery and tablets cannot be covered on this policy.